Working within a small team you will work closely with the HR Manager to provide a full and proactive HR support with a particular focus on operational processes across the business. You will be required to provide a high quality HR service whilst building good relationships and working in close partnership with staff and the management team. This is a HR Generalist position which offers plenty of variety and ad hoc projects from time to time.
Typical duties include:
Reward and Recognition
Service delivery and information
- Ensuring reward systems are equitable, market based and within budget.
- Managing the Annual Salary Review process, including industry review and recommendations, salary benchmarking and Change to Terms documentation.
- Responsible for the annual Benefits Review and renewal. Investigating into any new & cost effective initiatives that align with the brand.
- Ongoing management of staff benefits
Resourcing & talent planning
- Responsible for establishing and ongoing streamlining of HR processes and procedures, and delivering process improvements as necessary.
- Ensuring that the delivery of HR service and information is accurate, efficient, timely and cost effective and that human resource data is managed professionally
Policy Design and Development
- Working closely with recruiting managers to understand and identify their requirements and generate relevant job descriptions & person specs.
- Managing relationships with external recruitment suppliers, including fee negotiations.
- Managing the selection process including candidate screening, interview coordination, Insights profiling & cultural fit assessment
- The design, implementation and ongoing improvement of HR policies and best practice in line with current employment legislation.
In order to be successful for this role you must be fully competent in the use of HR systems and be confident using Excel. You should have excellent report writing skills and be able to multi task.
- Dealing with employee relations cases which may involve travel to sites across the UK, although this will be occasional.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.