The HR Analyst is responsible for providing support in the development, implementation, and review of the companys benefits and compensation programs. The HR Analyst will also participate in team projects/programs which will not be in benefits or compensation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs job analysis to determine level
- Evaluates positions to and makes recommendations on level, Radford survey code, FLSA classification, EEO classification, and internal/external market alignment
- Participate in domestic and international compensation surveys
- Work with International offices on compensation issues and surveys
- Participates in annual merit cycle including merit analysis and reporting
- Reviews and recommends salary structure movements
- Prepares quarterly Compa Ratio report and makes recommendations based on findings
- Analyze benefits costs; ensure programs are current with regard to trends, industry practices, costs and Federal and local law
- Manages Open enrollment process including recommendations for benefit premiums, changes in plan design, policy features, communications
- Manage Expatriate benefit plans
- Work with Third Party Administrator on Canadian benefit plans
- Participate and make recommendations for the Wellness Program implementation and maintenance
- Liason with international locations on benefits
- Prepares HR Metrics
- Severance Analysis and agreements
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and team goals
- Complete and deliver ad hoc reporting and analysis requests as needed
- Participate in HR technology implementation, improvement and maintenance
- Support HR Business Partners and other HR staff in various projects/programs
Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, strategic planning, teamwork, customer service, writtenand verbal communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, leadership,motivational, and presentation skills. Must be detail oriented and agile.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Benefits and Compensation administration
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- HR Generalist experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Brace-face begone! Align Technology produces and sells the Invisalign system, which corrects malocclusion, or crooked teeth. Instead of...