Under general supervision, participates in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs including base pay programs and variable pay plans.
- Responsible for creating detailed analyses of existing internal and external data and conducting research to collect additional information to support decision-making.
- Uses spreadsheets and databases to build analytic models and will be expected to draw insights from those models and communicate conclusions to members of the Executive Team.
- Support management on compensation related programs, policies and procedures; may develop training programs and other communications collateral as appropriate.
- Communicate with Field leadership and Field HR to gather feedback and refine programs
- Consults and liaises with HR partners and management on division and/or department issues by evaluating compensation programs, developing recommendations for changes and enhanced efficiencies, and implementing new programs through a combination of research, analysis and knowledge of best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related field.
- 0 - 5 years of experience in Human Resources / Compensation.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with proficiencies in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Familiarity with federal and state legislation regarding compensation practices.
- Report creation using Cognos
- Experience creating Visual Basic macros
- Knowledge of SaaS applications (configuration & administration). Familiarity with i-qbox Human Performance Suite a plus.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between business users and IT
- Skilled in translating business requirements into functional solutions
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft
United States-CA-Santa Ana
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...