Description / Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented HR Analyst with technical skills to support a variety of reporting, analysis, processes and initiatives. The analyst should demonstrate excellent communication skills to serve as a point of contact for employees and provide support to the Global HR team. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting HR Systems and related activities as well as ensuring the integrity of entry and maintenance of employee data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cross-train and assist in the execution of all HR Operational processes related to Benefits, HRIS, Compensation and Payroll
- Coordinate on program implementation such as HRIS, Performance Management System, Online Employee Self Service, Days! Absence Tracking System, etc.
- Support annual HR processes and audits
- Benefits audit and Open Enrollment, Year-end Merit and Bonus Planning, Performance review cycle, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, Internship & New Graduate Programs
- Serve as a point of contact for employee queries including explanation of company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Assist in personnel data maintenance: personnel files, employment verification, invoices, unemployment claims, on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Execute data analysis, streamlining reporting deliverables and ensuring data accuracy and integrity across all systems
- Serve as a backup for the entry, maintenance, expansion and ongoing audit of employee data in accordance with semi-monthly payroll schedule
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS related policies and procedures to obtain, record and process employee information
- Assist in benefits administration including but not limited to supporting benefit eligibility, enrollments, contributions and payroll elections
- Support administration of equity program
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail; strong drive for results
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously, adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record as honest, trustworthy and respectful with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a wide range of priorities, take ownership, and follow them to completion
- Ability to interact comfortably with employees at various levels of the organization
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Including but not limited to: number formatting; conditional formatting, validation and protection, mail merge, advanced formula and function construction, pivot tables, charts and consolidating and analyzing data
- Prior experience with Ultimate Software / UltiPro and Cognos Impromptu a plus
Interested candidates should send resumes to:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 or more years experience
Please submit Resumes to email@example.com , and list HR Analyst in the subject line.
It is the policy of ITG to provide and promote equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental handicap not related to ability, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Investment Technology Group, Inc. (ITG) is a specialized agency brokerage and financial technology company that partners with asset managers...