ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position supports the Director of Compensation, Benefits and HRIS by providing analytical and reporting support. This position will support projects and programs through a variety of reporting tools and metrics. The HR Analyst will interpret, monitor and analyze all HR data and create HR reporting tools and dashboards, specifically in the areas of Compensation, Benefits and HRIS but may also support other HR disciplines.
- Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems and other human resources computer applications and systems
- Assists in coordinating the company’s compensation programs by running reports (HRB), creating spreadsheets for analysis (Excel) and various analytical projects as directed
- Write and run reports in the HRIS system
- Create spreadsheets for analysis by using pivot tables, v-lookups, basic mathematical and statistical functions, etc.
- Participates in the job benchmark analysis process
- Participates in the annual salary planning process
- Assists in administrating bonus programs including commission based incentives
- Assists in the administration of Stock Programs and Deferred Compensation Programs
- Creates various monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintains job descriptions
- Develops process improvements, system enhancements/reporting capabilities
- Lead projects which impacts data maintenance on the HRIS, including mass updates
- Plan and develop analyses, reports, and presentations
- May act as administrator to create security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce the security access to data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be able to prepare spreadsheets for analysis
- Have demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills and handle multiple demands under pressure
- Proven experience within projects or service related work with exposure to HR Compensation and HR processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in and Powerpoint
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent training and/or experience is desirable
- 3-4 years of related experience including HRIS and report writing
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookup functions, etc.) and PowerPoint
*This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all- inclusive list of all the responsibilities and working conditions of the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
In addition to challenging career opportunities, LoJack offers highly competitive compensation and benefit packages including Health and Dental PPO coverage through BCBS, 401k with generous Company Match, 100% Company Funded Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, College Funding Plan, Discounted Home and Auto Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Company Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Matching Gifts Program, Referral Incentives and Discounts on Company Products.
We are committed to creating a work environment that results in success. We have created a culture that fosters professional development and personal growth, a balanced life and satisfaction through accomplishing measurable goals while securing superior customer satisfaction.
LoJack - 13 months ago
LoJack's signature product helps police recover stolen vehicles -- a chilling thought for those driving hot cars. When a car equipped...