Ascena Retail Group Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly-owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, and Catherines. The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal - we make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best!
, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
We are seeking a detail-oriented
to support the Corporate Human Resources function through analysis, documentation, and program administration of all
associates throughout the Shared Services Group. In this role, you will focus on standardization of baseline metrics, common reporting, and tracking compliance across our
shared service departments.
- Evaluating, analyzing and maintaining data integrity within the company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Delivering common reporting metrics and tools. Making alterations to existing metrics/procedures to gather and report data and driving common reporting standards.
- Creating ad-hoc reports as necessary and recommending solutions to fulfill business needs. Ensuring accurate information as the business changes (updating organization charts, head count reports, staffing measures, etc).
- Compiling and analyzing financial and operational information as it relates to human resources practices. May be responsible for analyzing costs and effectiveness of staffing practices, training programs and employee populations.
- Verifying company HR policies, procedures and programs are followed and exceptions identified (performance cycle, merit process, etc.). Ensuring comparable position descriptions, salary data and pay grades (provided by compensation) for internal equity across shared services. Identifying potential exceptions for HR Generalist follow-up.
- Researching special projects, developing procedures and training programs to drive company compliance, as needed. Developing materials for training staff and preparing curriculum such as lectures, ideas for group discussions, system demonstrations and workshops as needed. Stays abreast of training relevancy to business and employee needs.
- Performing associate relations research as required.
Ideal candidates will possess:
All Replies Confidential / We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 4-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- May report directly to an executive or head of a unit/department.
- Talent for effectively partnering with associates at all levels.
Maurices - 19 months ago
We’re maurices, a fast-growing women’s fashion retailer offering real style for women, sizes 1-24. It’s our goal to...