Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Business Analyst - HR
Uline seeks an HR Business Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Work closely with Department managers throughout the company.
- Analyze weekly reports. Work with department managers to resolve issues.
- Audit existing business procedures and identify necessary improvements for Recruiting, Benefits, New Hires, Training and Employee Development.
- Manage special projects involving departments across the company as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 to 3 years experience as a business analyst.
- Previous HR experience a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with management and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel) as well as SQL experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie!
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their...