Provide part-time administrative and project management support to the Human Resources Director and other departmental staff as needed. Administrative support will include serving as office receptionist, maintaining employee records and filing systems, processing incoming and outgoing documents and maintaining departmental budget. Primary project management support will focus on all employee engagement efforts including scheduling of committee and employee meetings, website and communication portal design and maintenance, and online registration and tracking of training and development courses. Secondary project management support will focus on performance management, recruitment and benefits and compensation efforts.
1) Serve as first point of contact for all department visitors; maintain all employee records and files, both electronic and paper; process and distribute incoming and outgoing documents; process expenditures and maintain departmental budget
2) Provide project management support for all employee engagement efforts including scheduling and support of committee meetings; scheduling and support of employee events; website and communication portal design and maintenance; online registration and tracking of training and development courses
3) Provide project management support to performance management, recruitment and compensation efforts as time permits including spreadsheet development and maintenance; posting of jobs; document and file preparations
4) Other duties as assigned
Education/Degrees: High school diploma required; Associates degree or equivalent coursework preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of office experience preferably in Human Resources function. Proven skills in serving as receptionist for department or unit. Ability to type both numerical and text data rapidly and accurately Computer knowledge must include strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Access skills and experience supporting projects a plus. Knowledge and/or familiarity with SCT Banner highly preferred.
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics:
• Ability to relate to all levels of employees.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative as necessary to prioritize tasks and, adjust to changes in deadlines and schedules
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly;
• Ability to model excellent customer service orientation.
NEOMED - 14 months ago