Realty in Motion (RIM) is a rapidly growing company in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. The company handles matters related to mortgage banking, finance, real estate and law. We are technologically advanced and have in-house IT and Software Developers. Our head office in Factoria is looking for an Assistant Recruiter as part of our Human Resources team.
The Assistant Recruiter assists with the full cycle recruiting process, including; sourcing, pre-screening, referral, offers and on-boarding. All in a fast paced and high volume environment. The range for this position will be $15-$18/hr. This is a new position to add to our existing team of HR Coordinators!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Post job openings to internal and external job boards
- Schedule phone screens, interviews and start dates
- Conducts phone screens
- Conduct background check and reference checks
- Generate and send offer letters or other letters to candidates
- Provide backup assistance to other areas of HR
- Meet with new hires to complete paperwork and first day orientation
- Coordinate new hire paperwork for off-site locations
- Work with remote offices
- Communicate with all levels, including upper level management and executives
- Coordinate meetings using Outlook
Education and Experience: 2 or more years in high volume recruiting or HR environment preferred. AA degree or equivalent experience; BA degree preferred.
Computer Skills: High level of proficiency with computers, software including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Adobe and other technology. ATS experienced preferred. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong customer service orientation
- High attention to detail
- Driven, able to work independently with multiple demands
- High sense of confidentiality
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Self directed and able to take direction
- Ability to work in high volume and fast paced environment efficiently and effectively
- Follow up skills
- Highly organized
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation
Apply To This Job
RCO Legal - 14 months ago