CompuCom - IT Workforce Solutions is a highly innovative outsourcing company seeking a candidate to assist their HR Department in carrying out various programs and procedures in a fast-paced and an evolving environment.
- Provides administrative support to HR; including but not limited to: organizing and maintaining files; generating offer letters and employment agreements; meeting coordination and assembly of meeting materials.
- Conducts new employee orientation.
- Acts as a liaison with recruiters and other managers regarding the onboarding process.
- Processes employee changes; including but not limited to benefits, promotions, and emergency contacts.
- Maintains Human Resources Information System records and compiles reports from database, data entry.
- Handles confidential information with integrity
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning onboarding and employment practices
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Infrequent light physical effort
- Bachelor's Degree required. Relevant experience may substitute for this requirement.
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressively complex administrative or relevant work experience. Experience or certification in Human Resources preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint) and aptitude for learning new technologies and systems
- HRIS and PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Proficiency in English required
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to interface well with internal and external business associates in highly professional manner
- Must have effective writing, proofreading and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service mindset and strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to maintain confidential information and to follow HIPAA regulations with both internal and external relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively with team members and administrative staff
- Paid time off, paid holidays and health benefits.
- 10 week contract
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...