Dewberry’s Corporate HR department is currently seeking an HR Assistant to join and grow with our team. We’ll ask a lot of you so you must be flexible and willing to learn with a positive demeanor. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual, who is accustomed to working in a highly confidential environment, willing to learn more about HR and support a team of diverse HR professionals in our Corporate Headquarters.
- Handle multiple, concurrent projects at a time.
- Directly support the HR functions of recruitment, health and safety, training, and reporting
- Assist with intranet communications
- Create, edit and maintain; forms, templates, reports, specifications, and letters in Microsoft office programs.
- Compose memos, reports, and transcribe notes.
- File and archive high volume of electronic and hard copy documents.
- Sort and distribute mail, order supplies, and perform other duties as required.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
*Local Candidates Only
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR confidential-support role, preferably in an A/E/C environment
- Knowledge of Human Resources function or have formal HR education is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle based systems desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, desire to learn and grow within the firm, strong sense of professionalism, as well as the ability to take initiative.
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 18 months ago