Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. – IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Human Resources Assistant in the Birmingham, AL area. We're looking for someone with the ability assist the HR department in all areas including benefits, recruiting, and general HR related projects.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists Benefits Manager with benefits billing reconciliation.
• Assist with FMLA administrative processes.
• Prepare new hire benefits packets.
• Assist with benefits open enrollment.
• Assist with COBRA administrative processes.
• Complete various HR projects.
Education and/or Experience
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years HR related benefits experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website.
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...