GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Responsible for shipping, filing, preparing and maintaining all (US & International) personnel files, ordering materials, coordinating meetings, maintaining HR directors calendar, assist with coordination of unit members’ travel, and other related office duties.
PROJECT ASSISTANCE: Provide support for annual HR cycles, including performance management, compliance, and open enrollment; format reports and forms as needed.
BUDGET SUPPORT: Provide support to planning annual HR budgets, track expenses, and process invoices and payment requests.
RECRUITMENT: Provide back up support in placement of ads, upload of positions to recruitment database and drafting of employment letters.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION: Provide back up support with US and International benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations, as well as open enrollment; reconcile monthly domestic and international bills.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE: Provide technical support and assistance for HR databases, spreadsheets, and intranet site.
PAYROLL SUPPORT: Assist with payroll and timesheet system data entry.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Demonstrated computer experience; Excel
- Good communications and writing skills;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Ability to work as an effective team player;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information and interact with all levels of staff in a professional and respectful manner;
- Strong customer service skills required .
Ipas - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard