3-4 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
Provide administrative support in the Human Resources Department.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & DUTIES:
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Scans all HR documentation and sorts into required files.
- Maintains filing for confidential Employee documentation in personnel files, HIPAA files, storage files, recruiting files, etc.).
- Collects and enters data for AAP documentation.
- Completes data entry in required HR databases, maintaining data integrity.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and good follow through techniques.
- Complies with HIPAA requirements.
- Assists with special projects.
- Responds to change productively and handles other duties as required.
Leadership - Ability to effectively communicate aftermarket web section functionality and efficiently direct consultant to deliver content on spec and in cost effective fashion.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
Analytical - Must be able to analyze customer purchasing history and web usage to optimize aftermarket e-commerce content and offerings.
Sales Orientation - Must have a hunter mentality and must be able to act independently within the established framework. Should be goal oriented with a desire to exceed individual and company goals.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Education & Experience :
- High School Diploma with two plus years of broad administrative experience required. Experience in a Human Resources department administrative role preferred.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handling frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently and employ effective time management skills.
- Proficiency required in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work with PDF documents/scans and import/export/consolidate PDF documents with PDF software.
- Ability to navigate the internet/intranet.
- Ability to handle very sensitive information in a discreet, confidential manner.
- Ability to assist and receive direction from multiple people.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills in English language. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports and documents.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment noise level may occasionally be high.
PAC L.P. - 14 months ago
PAC, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process...