Here is an opportunity for you to put your skills to work! We have several positions available. If you have at least a year of experience in Human Resources and want to be considered for these opportunities, apply now!
- Manage Benefits Administration for insurance plan, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, FMLA and Workman Compensation
- Serve as point of contact for employees regarding any company benefit program
- Track all time off
- Maintain all personnel files and benefit records
- Development of HR policy and procedures
- Assist department managers with developing annual reviews and job descriptions
- Assist in recruiting, including writing and posting ads, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and conducting background searches
- Work with the payroll system and ensure timely entries
- A willingness to work hard, dedication and dependability are essential!
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail and accuracy and also possess problem-solving skills.
- Degree is not required. Temporary and temporary-to-permanent placements are available.
PANGEATWO - 18 months ago