Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a full-time resource to join our HR team in Roseau, MN. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are counted on to make significant contributions? Do you thrive on new challenges and want to be a part of a team that is empowered to make a difference in the organization? Are you looking for a position that could open doors for future career growth in the field of human resources? If so, then this is the job for you.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Polaris HR team and the Polaris plant in Roseau, MN. This position will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements while also attending to the needs of internal and external customer requirements. This is a progressive position reporting to the HR Manager in Roseau, MN.
Specific duties of the position include:
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related processes including recruiting, personnel files, onboarding/orientation, performance management, unemployment, plant communications, and receptionist duties.
- Manage Polaris’ Hiring Management System, to include opening and closing requisitions, trouble-shooting systems issues and assisting the HR team with user questions.
- Responsible for coordinating interview and travel schedules for out-of town candidates.
- Be the on-site HRIS expert, including data entry, report writing, report generation, and system optimization.
- Manage the calendaring, planning and communication of site events.
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma (Bachelor’s degree or coursework beyond high school is strongly preferred)
- 1-3 yrs. experience in a fast paced professional office setting
- 1-3 yrs. customer service experience in a fast paced environment.
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on a regular basis with overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with software systems (experience with HRIS systems or a Hiring Management System are strongly preferred)
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills
- Ability to work well with people in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complex problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; customer oriented and a strategic thinker