The HR Assistant is a Part Time position that provides overall support services to the Human Resources Department & recruitment function. Assist Recruiters with applicant tracking process and completing new hire process. . Assists HR staff with other HR duties, as needed.
***** This is a part time position - approximately 25 hours per week ******
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education & Qualifications:
• Education: BA Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Previous Experience: 2+ years HR experience, Microsoft Office software exp. Solid knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
• Knowledge & Training: Requires proven interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively. Strong customer service and computer skills. Demonstrates knowledge of theories, principles, practices and regulatory requirements related to Human Resources. Also working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages.
• Skills: Demonstrates strong organizational skills in the area of recruitment, benefits and other HR related functions. 2-4 years of HR office experience in the areas of filing, data entry, scheduling, benefits, recruiting, and other HR related functions. Must have excellent customer service skills, organization and the ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
• Transportation: Must have reliable transportation.
• Computer Skills: Must demonstrate proficiencyin the use of computers, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop or laptop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
Visiting Nurse Health System, Georgia’s largest nonprofit homecare provider has a rich 60+ year tradition of serving its mission of delivering compassionate, innovative and cost-effective care management, home health and end of life care in the Atlanta community. Its vision is to set the standard for quality in Georgia and be the first place patients, families, payers and other healthcare providers select when in need of homecare or hospice services.
Visiting Nurse Health System provides professional clinical and care management services to over 5,000 patients in metropolitan Atlanta every day.
Visiting Nurse | Hospice Atlanta is an EOE.
Visiting Nurse is the leading provider of home healthcare and hospice care in Atlanta, Georgia, helping patients successfully manage their...