Paladin Consulting is currently hiring an assistant to the Benefits Analyst (admin funcitions) to join our team working onsite at our clients office located in Carrollton, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We understand what is important to you and work to help you accomplish your career goals. Paladin offers excellent and affordable benefits and a team that works for you. We treat our consulting professionals like they are part of the family.
Job Title: Assistant to Benefits Analyst
Work Location: Carrollton, TX
Length of Position: Contract through 10/31/2013
This person will assist the benefits analyst during the current open enrollment period at our client in Carrollton, TX. The client has 10,000+ employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as support to HR Benefits team during the open enrollment (medical, dental, vision) period for a large enterprise organization (10,000 employees)
- Active participant in improving processes related to data collection, data management and reporting.
- Maintain appropriate records (hard and soft copies), files and documentation as required by regulatory bodies and/or by the Director, Benefits.
- All other duties as needed or required
- Excellent administrative abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Ability to work within a low-key, analytical team.
- Maintain attention to detail
- Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other employees
- Multi-task and prioritize workload
- Work within the appropriate level of independence
- Function in a fast-paced environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Education - High School diploma or equivalent certification required; Bachelors degree a plus.
- 3+ year related benefits or Team Member benefit administration desired
- Computer literacy and strong data entry skills (alpha and numeric, 10-Key by touch preferred) are required.
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal) are essential as interaction with all levels of employees is necessary within the organization.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, make sound decisions, and present options for more involved issues.
- Proficient in software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PeopleSoft
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to work under tight time constraints
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong accounting background recommended.
Search our jobs Click Here
Join our Talent Network Click Here
Why Join Our Talent Network? Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard