ZeniMax Media is looking for an eager HR Associate to support ZeniMax’s Human Resources team. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, be very detail orientated and be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Set up and maintain employee personnel, benefit and department confidential files
- Maintain I-9 files including compliance and tracking upcoming expirations
- Assist other team members in supporting, organizing and executing departmental projects related to the efficient and compliant operation of the HR Department
- Assist with recruitment activities including resume sourcing, resume reviewing and reference checking
- Assist in the preparation of documents, correspondence and mailings including employment paperwork and employee memos
- Assist with preparation and distribution of benefit materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably focusing on Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or Business Administration with an HR focus.
- 1-3 years of professional HR experience
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and manage competing demands
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail is critical to this position
ZeniMax Media Inc. - 22 months ago