Job Title: |
HR Business Consultant II
Job Summary: Provides client-focused people solutions that drive business results for the Client Human Capital Plan (workforce, talent, learning) based on business strategy and objectives. Provide a well facilitated process of organization design and operating model development. Coordinate cross-discipline HR resources to address the client’s Human Capital challenges and opportunities. Provide change leadership that fosters awareness, understanding, engagement, and action in response to corporate and business change events. Effectively execute core operational HR processes. Efficiently manage resource budget within HR and between HR and the client.
- Serve as HR interface to the business client (up through Middle/Senior Management).
- Contribute to client strategy and objective setting regarding human capital management throughout the entire business planning and implementation cycle.
- Participate in the execution of a comprehensive and integrated client human capital plan to enable business strategy and objectives, in alignment with the enterprise human capital plan.
- Coordinate various HR Resources such as Learning, Talent Management, Sourcing, Organization Effectiveness, and Compensation to diagnose, develop, and deliver timely and relevant solutions to the client.
- Consult on talent management and organization design/development in partnership with Talent Management and Organization Effectiveness consultants.
- Provide direction, and expertise to enable leaders to manage large-scale business and enterprise change events.
- Offer policy leadership on human capital issues to clients.
- Ensure delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR operational services in partnership with other HR organizations and resources.
- Work and communicate effectively across HR and client organizations as initiatives or circumstances require.
- Influence evolution of organizational culture. Build HR capabilities within client organization.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
- Provide direction and support on client and cross-client M&A activities
Contribute to enterprise-scale initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for integrating activities within, and ultimate oversight of a narrowly defined function.
- Advanced level responsibility for integrating activities that are sometimes complex/diversified but more often tactical in nature.
- Uses broadly defined policies and objectives to evaluate and construct solutions to variable situations.
- Investigates opportunities to integrate related processes and procedures within a functional or geographic area.
- Participative leadership of teams in virtual, non-virtual and distance arrangements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 10+ years strategic HR Business Partner background
- Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of overall HR products and services to deliver solutions to clients.
- Ability to work in a complex analytical, technical and/or management capabilities.
- Industry, enterprise, and client business acumen
- Complete end to end consulting skills
- Strong relationship building and collaboration
- Change leadership and stewardship
- Strategic and operational talent management
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Human Resource Management
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation
- Quantitative abilities in defining and managing HR business metrics & KPIs
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...