The Senior HR Business Partner will provide HR support and internal consulting to SEVEN’s Redwood City office . The successful candidate will provide leadership in driving and executing HR initiatives to achieve business objectives. You'll combine strategic and tactical human resources expertise in all aspects of talent management, provide management coaching and training, and drive HR project management and program implementation. This position reports to the Vice President, Human Resources.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and tactical HR consulting to the Redwood City location, during a period of substantial growth and change
- Develop deep understanding of business goals and align HR actions, programs, or resources to achieve desired results
- Partner with the line to identify current or potential problem areas and develop strategies and action plans to solve problems or leverage opportunities.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition function to create a global strategic workforce plan that ensures that SEVEN has the right talent, at the right time, including employment branding programs.
- Manage the talent assessment process, to identify talent gaps and development needs, training local HR teams to work with their client group, managers, key individuals, and people in key positions. Help managers identify and support learning activities.
- Act as a driver and steward of the desired culture and work environment.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of organizational structures that enables successful achievement of group and corporate goals.
Skills & E xperience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a HRBP or strategic HR Manager role, with a broad depth of experience in management coaching, organizational design, recruiting, compensation, employee relations, training, and HR project management and program implementation
- Ability to build trusted relationships through all levels of the organization, especially providing HR strategy consulting to VP level customers
- Experience supporting Product Management and Engineering teams in a high-growth, high-tech environment
- Proven capabilities in guiding organizations through periods of substantial change
- Track record of building partnerships with all levels of management and staff
- A history of successfully implementing programs across geographically distributed Engineering and HR teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in organization development, human resources, psychology, or organization behavior required
- Certified as SPHR, or GPHR
SEVEN - 22 months ago