We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career to the next level.
The HR Business Partner will be aligned with defined line organizations and will provide consultation and delivery of HR programs and services. The incumbent will support the leadership team as well as individual employees in accomplishing organizational objectives and ensuring HR initiatives are communicated and completed in a timely manner. The incumbent will work with HR teammates across Agilex to implement common practices and strategies and will identify opportunities for HR to engage more effectively with leadership and support the change management activities within the function and across the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Partner with line clients and other HR professionals to deliver customized programs and services to the business in the areas of performance management, compensation, training, benefits and organizational development.
- Collaborate with managers and employees on organizational effectiveness including competency development, talent planning and employee retention.
- Provide a wide range of employee relations services and support including conducting and documenting investigations.
- Collaborate with managers and employees in identifying and addressing performance related issues. Provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action issues.
- Interpret policies and provides counsel and guidance to managers and employees concerning work related issues.
- Ensure that our practices are consistent with our core values of completely satisfy client expectations, deliver best quality and value, and maintain a nurturing and inspiring our workplace.
2012 Technology Council of Maryland's Government Contractor of the Year
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment requiring the ability to be flexible, adapt to change and be innovative
- A solid foundation of HR knowledge
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to build solid working relationships and to learn the business in order to contribute to the growth and development of the organization
- Creativity and resourcefulness with regard to resolving issues and/or assisting managers in achieving the desired outcome
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state employment and labor laws, regulations, procedures, and standards
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with clients at all levels
- Strong commitment to excellence and client delight
- High level of confidentiality and discretion and sound reasoning and judgment
- Demonstrated proficiency in coaching and employee relations
- Team Player
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Microsoft Office skills required
- US Citizenship required
2012 Fantastic 50 Vanguard Award - Virginia's fastest growing technology company
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex - 14 months ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...