With around 16,000 employees at more than 65 locations, the Bayer U.S. organization is the largest within the Bayer Group. Under the umbrella of Bayer Corporation, the U.S. holding company, Bayer markets the entire spectrum of its portfolio. Bayer Corporation encompasses the corporate-center functions that support Bayer subgroups in North America: Bayer CropScience, Bayer Healthcare and Bayer MaterialScience. Bayer Corporation departments include Accounting, Corporate Communications, Internal Audit, Law and Patents, Mergers and Acquisitions, Tax and Treasury.
Bayer†s corporate culture is an important factor in the company†s success. Central to this culture are our values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency, summarized by the term LIFE. They provide us with guidance for our daily work as we seek solutions to the major challenges of our time, in line with our mission statement †Bayer: Science For A Better Life". Global Development HR BP We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibilities of the HR Business Partner are to: interface between business operations and the HR function; advise line managers on strategic HR issues and ensure that business needs are reflected in the development and implementation of HR processes, tools and directives; provide HR support in order to attract, retain and motivate qualified employees to achieve the business objectives.
The Selected Incumbent will:
- Serve as a consultant to client groups on a broad range of organizational issues of critical importance to the business; anticipates business needs and provides realistic solutions aligned with the divisional business objectives through organization redesign initiative, change management programs, and leadership development.
- Develop and monitors workforce plans for client groups; partners with staffing to provide guidance and influence key staffing decisions.
- Oversee the Talent Pool Management process through identification and assessment of talent strengths and development opportunities; supports management in the preparation of development plans to ensure employees are prepared for future opportunities.
- Implements timely and accurately HR processes such as performance management, merit/STI planning, and succession planning.
- Provides guidance and direction to supervisors and managers regarding personnel actions such as performance management, discipline (up to and including terminations), and other employment practices.
- Conducts equity and utilization analyses of compensation programs including merit, STI, rewards & recognition and promotion; identifies compensation issues impacting client groups and works with compensation specialists to resolve.
- Partner with client groups to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths, job ladders, and job descriptions; ensure validity and consistency of use within the business unit.
- Effectively communicates HR products, services, programs and policies to management and employees.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in a Human Resources related field and a minimum of 8 years HR experience with experience in all areas of HR specialty with at least 3 years of generalist experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience with compensation Incentive Programs, using and calculating compensation incentives;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve employee relations issues including: Investigating and resolving employee relations matters;
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems and ability to communicate same to employees and management;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong MS-Office skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change; comfortable with uncertainty;
- Comfortable dealing with and able to influence senior managers; accepts and deals effectively with global and local complexities;
- Ability to provide positive and corrective feedback to others and deal with people problems at all organizational levels; can take negative action if warranted;
- Works effectively with other team members to solve problems and implement solutions;
- Experience utilizing HRIS systems.
- Experience with SAP † HR;
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience;
- In-depth knowledge of change management and leadership development processes.
Bayerjobs.com - 30+ days ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...