Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, one of the world's top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, piping, and polymer resins. Chevron Phillips Chemical employs over 4,700 professionals at manufacturing sites and research/technology centers around the world. Chevron Phillips Chemical has the people, assets, and technology to pursue chemical opportunities on a global scale.
The Company is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team as an Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities include full scale generalist support associated with the Company’s headquarters office located in The Woodlands, Texas. The selected candidate will report to the Strategic Business Unit & Corporate Staffs HR Manager and will be involved in the development and implementation of strategic HR programs in partnership with the business leadership team and corporate HR team. The selected incumbent will play a role in key HR initiatives including strategic workforce planning, organizational development, talent and performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation, regulatory compliance, employee communications, and other projects and duties as assigned.
CPChem is seeking a high-potential professional, who has the demonstrated ability and experience to advance within the Company’s HR organization and may have an interest in overseas assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field required.
- Graduate-level degreed candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of ten years of HR experience required. Corporate and Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong potential to assume HR leadership roles is an important asset for the successful candidate.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the design and implementation of HR programs and services.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A team-oriented focus, leadership skills and strong business acumen are preferred.
- Flexibility to relocate to other CPChem facilities in the future is a plus for the successful candidate.
Chevron Phillips Chemical offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and at most locations, alternate work schedules. To learn more about Chevron Phillips Chemical and to be considered for a position, please visit us online today at www.cpchem.com .
Paper resumes will not be accepted. All job seekers must go to the web site to be considered for positions. If you are interested in applying for this position and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at 1-800-446-1422, option 4.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP is an equal opportunity employer.
Travel Requirements: Up to 5%
Eligibility for Relocation: Yes
Closing Date: 07/11/2013
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company - 19 months ago
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company