This position will provide human resources (HR) leadership and expertise including but not limited to employee relations, organizational development, hiring & staffing, performance management, employee development, compensation planning, issues resolution, and employee advocacy and engagement programs for assigned client groups.
- Working with the client groups, develop and maintain accurate staffing / resourcing plans.
- Work closely with staffing and on-boarding professionals to assimilate new employees into GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- Coordinate with global mobility resources as applicable to manage international assignments for select employees.
- Provide advice and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide HR leadership and coaching to employees and managers regarding employee relations issues.
- Lead client organizations in the development of the annual reviews, organization structure development, job design, compensation, and organization change / effectiveness.
- Partner with business leaders on multiple human resources areas, including policies, processes and practices, evaluation and development of personnel, annual reviews, and compensation planning, implementation of process improvements, including leading change initiatives, planning/facilitation, staffing and pipeline development.
- Provide leadership for the development and execution of company and organization vision and structure, including development and execution of plans to ensure that effective communication for client organizations.
- Work with leaders and HR to continuously improve employee engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Address employee issues and investigate and provide counsel / advice regarding concerns and problem resolution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a variety of HR programs and processes and other cultural development and change management activities.
- Learn and maintain detailed operating knowledge of all HR systems, tools, and processes for GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience managing Human Resources projects
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies (vendors, universities, community organizations)
- Outstanding organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Experience in international assignments & expat moves
- Experience in staffing in the semi-conductor industry
- 6 Sigma or Lean Certification
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard