Insure Your Future."
The Human Resources Department is looking to add an HR Talent (Business) Partner to our San Diego office. The role works within their assigned Line of Business to drive innovative people strategies in partnership with our managers to increase profitability and growth – and they do it with integrity and passion!
Claim Your Role."
Our Talent Partner is a seasoned HR professional who will drive talent strategies and plans for a defined line of business; serve as talent “gatekeeper" by developing business relevant selection criteria and methods and conducting interviews; facilitate talent assessments, performance management, succession planning and other talent development and retention activities in alignment with corporate models; coach managers to excellence in people processes and organizational dynamics; serve as a trusted advisor to management and as a resource to team members to eliminate friction and barriers to success and promote corporate culture; embed learning as a value and execute on learning initiatives for line of business; provide functional expertise in a human resource discipline to other members of the Human Resources team.
The selected individual will be an outstanding collaborator willing to pitch in and do what it takes to get the job done so that the entire team succeeds. He/she will have superior communication skills – written, oral and presentation -- and will be able to adapt their style for a variety of audiences. She/he will also demonstrate the utmost confidentiality, trust and quickly build the confidence of clients and colleagues.
- 4 year degree in Human Resources, Business or other applicable degree;
- 5-7 years of professional HR experience in a transformational environment;
- Demonstration of broad HR knowledge base with at least one area of concentrated expertise;
- Demonstrated skills in coaching and persuading others to effect behavior change;
- Creative thinker who can develop ideas and move them into actions;
- Experience in Employee Relations – including handling investigations, conflict resolution and issues;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a particular competency in using Excel tools to analyze data and develop human capital reports;
- Current knowledge base of HR best practices, California, federal and local labor laws;
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills that project a sense of optimism, “can-do" spirit and fun with the ability to adapt style to address serious situations.
- Note that we conduct background checks on all of our candidates and in some cases, it may include a credit check.
ICW Group - 17 months ago