Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 28 languages.
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
Come join our disruptive HR team in Austin. You'll be a champion of Indeed’s culture, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching your clients (technology, engineering, marketing, product, and international) on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our teams, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible.
The role of an HR Business Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. As part of our culture, you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with our employees to get things done on a variety of HR related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling out programs - including compensation, performance and talent programs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- 5 years of HR or relevant experience
- Experience working as a management consultant; working with external clients
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Great communication skills and understand how to communicate large complex change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 180 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...