Org Marketing Statement
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent awards include
• World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
• World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
• Global Outsourcing 100 award – International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
• 100 Best Corporate Citizens, CRO magazine (2007, 2009, 2013)
• 50 Out Front Companies for Diverse Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work (2011, 2012)
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2012 global revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including more than 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.6 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world's largest and most diverse in real estate with approximately $47 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our Web site, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to join our Corporate Solutions team.
The HR Business Partner understands how value is created in the organization and the corresponding value that HR can contribute in order to provide value for the shareholders.
The HR Business Partner is focused on the ensuring the flawless execution of human resource practices. S/he actively coaches and partners with business leaders and colleagues to execute plans that optimize talent through the facilitation of HR programs that enhance a culture of inclusiveness and diversity, linking development and leadership initiatives to business strategy and measureable results.
This role will be critical to the success of the Account Delivery organization in support of the accounts within our Life Sciences line of business within Corporate Solutions. This role will collaborate and partner with a variety of leaders and will strategically support many unique and challenging business scenarios.
The HR Business Partner will collaborate in partner with the business and ensure focus on results and outcomes of the Corporate Solutions business rather than check the box of traditional HR practices. They understand the firm’s strategy and goals and can translate those goals into actionable HR goals in support of the business strategy.
A credible, impactful communicator, he/she operates with an action-oriented approach knowing how to measure the results of various HR activities and responding to the dynamic needs of our clients.
S/he facilitates HR programs that enhance a culture of inclusiveness and diversity, linking development and leadership initiatives to business strategy and measurable results.
A politically-savvy and tenacious agent of process improvement / change, the HR Partner refines and delivers integrated HR programs by drawing on the strength of the HR central platform including HR technology, talent management, workforce planning, compensation and benefits.
• Partner with the business to implement key human resources initiatives, including:
• Talent management programs (Talent Review, Re-deployment, Topgrading, Performance Management / IPMP, /Calibration preparation)
• Compensation Planning programs
• Diversity and Inclusion programs
• Transition Integration
• Proactively anticipates opportunities or issues of the business and develops innovative solutions to address the opportunities.
• Utilizes all available data sources to make fact-based decisions to solve complex problems.
• Collaborate with Account Delivery Team to provide first in class service to our key stakeholders.
• Pro-actively refer employee relations issues that surface to the Center of Excellence; mitigate risk to the company; and elevate the managers level of coaching
• Support clients on all talent processes flow across and within the vertical; work with Service lines to share talent internally and externally in accordance with the HR milestones driving for outcomes which result in measurable actions.
• Connector/assimilator to the HR Service Line Lead with talent growth, succession Planning process
• Partner with HR leadership and BU leadership to build, grow and enhance framework related to successful new business development and employee transitions as a result of growth
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Change catalyst, balancing urgency and client responsiveness with methodology and discipline
• An effective strategist and practitioner with a solid track record of successful execution of HR programs
• Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization, while gaining and maintaining credibility
• Data-driven, fact-based decision maker
• Current understanding / application of leading HR practices yet capable and willing to synthesize information and use terms consistent with existing business strategy
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment while driving for results
• Strong collaboration skills and high integrity
• Self-Starter; results oriented and motivated professional
• Bachelor’s degree with major concentration in either HR or business; advanced degree in HR or Business preferred
• HR certification (PHR, SPHR, GPHR) preferred; experience in professional services a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role including resourcing, integrated talent management, project management and employee relations.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 21 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...