Knewton is seeking an HR Business Partner to support and empower our team.
You will directly shape how Knewton scales its culture as we navigate an era of aggressive growth.
We need you to build an infrastructure to support our growth while focusing on optimum employee, organizational, and business performance. You will create innovative programs that promote the growth and development of the Knewton team. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks including data management, employment verifications, benefits, and payroll.
In this role, you will:
- Promote an employee-oriented company culture focused on quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Design and implement employee programs (e.g. learning and development)
- Manage day-to-day human resources matters
- Liaise with Recruiting in creating the best orientation experience possible
- Facilitate performance management for all teams
- Provide competitive intelligence and recommendations regarding compensation and benefits programs/philosophy
- Act as Knewton’s liaison with payroll and benefits vendors
- Conduct benefits administration
- Maintain organized employee personnel records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Serve as the point person for day to day HR inquiries from team members (employment verifications, contracts, training, benefits)
- HR projects and ad hoc requests, including headcount analytics, resource planning, talent management, immigration, and other projects and responsibilities as needed
The right candidate for this position will have 4–6 years of high-quality HR experience (ideally with technology teams) with exposure to a variety of HR competencies.
The position calls for a:
- Strong understanding of start-up culture and the ability to implement solutions in a lean, efficient fashion
- Ability to build rapport, establish and maintain working relationships across Knewton
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for Knewton’s mission
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet goals and deliver results effectively
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical problem solving skills
Knewton is the world's leading adaptive learning technology provider with the mission of bringing personalized education to the world. The Knewton platform makes it possible for anyone to build applications that provide real-time proficiency estimation, activity recommendations, analytics, and more. The world's largest and most innovative learning companies use Knewton technology to improve student achievement in K–12, higher education, global English Language Teaching, and other markets. Knewton has been recognized globally as a "Technology Pioneer" (World Economic Forum in Davos), one of the world's "50 Most Innovative Companies" (Fast Company), and one of "The World's 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs" (Goldman Sachs).
Knewton - 6 months ago