The Engineering Human Resources team provides strategic human capital support that aligns with the Engineering organization’s strategic initiatives, including:
• Enabling Affordability & Efficiency
• Driving use of Standard Products & Common Design
• Positioning our Products & Workforce for the Future
• Execute on Programs and Reduce Engineering Errors
As a HR Business Partner, you will be a champion of Lockheed Martin’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders on strategic human capital initiatives. You will solve complex organizational challenges and will be an integral part of your client’s leadership team. This will require you to analyze data and develop innovative solutions to support and execute Lockheed Martin’s Human Capital Strategy.
• Provide strategic and sustainable human capital solutions aligned to the corporate strategy, including:
o Salary Management Planning
o Total Rewards & Performance Management
o Talent Management
o Employee Relations & Coaching
o Workforce Planning & Management (includes staffing and de-staffing)
o HR Metrics
o Learning & Development
• You will consult with leadership, employees and cross-functional groups to provide HR support to accomplish client, organizational and corporate objectives.
• You will utilize project management skills from design through implementation and sustainment to deliver value-added HR initiatives to clients and support the business.
• Some travel and willingness to work extended hours on occasion is required.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Proven ability to develop relationships
Strong communication skills
Must be able to travel as needed
•Experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management is highly desired.
•HRBP/Generalist experience preferred.
•Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgment.
•Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership
•Demonstrated influencing, coaching and relationship building skills
•Greenbelt or continuous improvement training
•SHRM certification as well as a current secret clearance or ability to obtain
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 30+ days ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...