Lyft is looking for a HR Business Partner who embodies our culture and will help us rapidly grow a world class team. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Lyft culture as it scales in a hyper growth environment.
· Lead Lyft teams through people issues and people programs (compensation, talent development, performance, etc.)
· Advise leadership on people related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
· Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
· Collaborate to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights
· Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
· Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
· Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
· Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
· At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent
· Experience in management consulting, people operations or people management.
· Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues.
· Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
· Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
· Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
· Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
· Demonstrated project management/change management skills
· Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
· Experience helping organizations scale required
· BA/BS required
Lyft - 9 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...