The HR Business Partner implements in collaboration with the VP HR the HR Strategy that is integral to the Business strategy and in line with Nestlé Nespresso Corporate Principles and Policies. S/he acts as a partner to the line management and provides guidance and support with the objective of adding value to the business.
· Support the Managers in understanding their people and organizational responsibilities and key HR processes and policies by providing relevant tools and training support.
· Coach and guide the managers on the various management concerns they may have.
· Fulfill all open positions as defined in the OP for the Boutiques and subsequent revisions as defined in the Recruitment Guidelines.
· Actively champion and implement change quickly with minimal disruption. Manage communications, risk and uncertainty with resilience and credibility. Ensure that implications for employees are managed effectively.
· Proactively understand the training requirements for employees based on discussions with Line Managers and the VP HR.
· Ensure that defined training plans are actioned and coordinated with L&D, ensuring budget, timing and priority.
· Support employee development through appropriate training & development plans and assessment tools.
· Provide support to employees in the identification of learning opportunities within the organization.
Performance Management, Development Management and Succession Planning
· Ensure the Performance Management Cycle is applied in areas of responsibility by coaching the managers in the whole process (objective setting, mid-year review, year-end review, development plans and succession plans), provide the assistance and the training if necessary.
· Employee Relations (including performance write ups).
· Help managers to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards.
Compensation and Benefits
· Manage compensation according to company guidelines/policies.
HR Admin and Information
- Ensure the effectiveness of the administrative process of the HR services and the successful management of key HR processes.
- Assist with immigration and relocation needs.
· Bachelor’s degree
· HR Generalist experience (4 years)
· Sound understanding of the business, performance drivers and long term direction.
· Must be comfortable working with a large population of non-exempt salaried and hourly employees.
· Strong Employee Relations experience and advanced knowledge of Employment Law Advanced Influencing skills
· Advanced Coaching and facilitation skills
· Organizational design and development
· Builds strong professional relationships
· Understanding of organizational dynamics and how to achieve desired outcomes
· Ability to work as a credible part of a multifunctional team and to influence the organizational strategy
· Deep understanding of leading edge HR thinking referencing external practices used to influence HR provision
· Must b willing to travel domestically & internationally
· Creative & innovative thinker
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· 25% travel required