As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible to deliver a robust and proactive business led HR service with responsibility for the Americas Sales Region which includes US, Canada, and Latin America as well as supporting global HR projects and activities that impact the region. You will be the main point of HR contact to sales management and managing the employee lifecycle, recruitment, performance management, and planning. This position is based in our global sales and marketing headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
- Location: Burlington, MA (North American Headquarters)
Experience and Skills
- Manage high-volume recruitment activity to agreed service levels, costs and standards within the defined recruitment strategy. Own all HR recruitment activity including candidate generation, responses, interviewing and appointment
- Provide support to individual employees only where the management route is inappropriate or has proved ineffective (in the eyes of the employee). Facilitating an outcome but ensuring responsibility and decisions remain with the departmental manager or his/her team.
- Support Regional Vice President in reviewing sales performance data and identifying and raising performance concerns and follow-up and game plan action with respective management
- Ensures effective communication of Company-wide and local initiatives and decisions, drawing on the local management team to deliver this as needed, as well as individual communication of outcomes such as salary reviews, share options etc.
- Support sales managers in applying Company policies including those governing disciplinary, attendance, grievance, discrimination, harassment and health & safety. Ensuring policies and procedures are applied fairly for both the business and individual.
- Monitor headcount plans, forecasts and actuals, understanding and validating deviations and addressing concerns with support from the global HR team.
- Support the Regional Vice President and Sales Management team in the fiscal year planning process and go-to market strategy as related to headcount
- Manage the annual salary review process across the sales business units (including grading reviews & promotions) including the remuneration panels, recommendation and analysis of outcomes in line with agreed global process and framework.
- Ensure that recognition and entertainment activities within the region take place, taking responsibility for organizing or overseeing the organization of such events as needed
- Work with Sales Enablement to ensure training is in place for new starters or to assist in skill improvement for identified individuals.
To be successful in this role, you need to show the ability to:
- Proven track record in successful recruiting activities as well as steering and implementing sustainable HR projects
- Working in an environment of rapid change and changing needs from employees
- HR experience in a fast moving sales environment
- Management of volume recruitment activities focused on cost effective and speedy delivery of quality hire
- Work experience or business degree to understand the business needs of high tech sales environment
- Working knowledge of US employment law
In most cases, the remuneration package includes:
- Perform on a consistently high level, focus on the right priorities and deliver high level of quality
- Show business acumen and awareness of wider picture outside immediate task or issue requiring resolution
- Work on range of different activities at one time, setting priorities and delivering on time
- Possess knowledge of software/high tech industry, including recruitment, talent and HR trends
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation