The HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with HR strategies. This role serves as a consultant to management and providers on HR-related issues. The HR Business Partner assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, communicating such needs proactively with HR Centers of Excellence and other key stakeholders in order to develop integrated solutions. The HR Business Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's operations and objectives and carries out the administrative tasks on behalf of the designated group.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, healthcare-related field, or human resources-related field.
- Consultative support to business units regarding HR practices and processes such as employee relations, performance management, organizational and management development, employee engagement, The Carle Experience
- Mediate resolution of employee conflicts and grievances; conduct internal investigations and recommend course of action
- Responsible for the development of a dashboard containing key HR metrics for specific business units; ongoing review of dashboard to evaluate trends and develop solutions for any unfavorable trends
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to support overarching HR goals throughout the enterprise
- Build and sustain strong relationships across the operational units to understand current business, employee, and management needs and issues
- Innovative leadership in the implementation of HR policies and key initiatives
PHR certification or obtained within 1 year of acceptance.
3-5 years experience in Human Resources, management, or professional level position in which leadership skills were utilized.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, develop business relationships.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status
The Carle Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that owns and operates Carle Foundation Hospital. This 305-bed facility is a teaching...