The HRBP is an integral part of the North America Watch and Product Leadership Human Resources team. In this important role, the HRBP will provide the foundational support and functional expertise that drives proactivity and results across a number of client groups. The HRBP will handle Generalist responsibilities including onboarding of new associates, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment workflow, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs, and special projects. Since our businesses are at times geographically spread out, a key component of the role will be the HR Representative’s ability to serve as a regional point of contact for HR matters.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and facilitation of training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization.
• Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to the VP of Human Resources when necessary.
• Develop, implement, and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization.
• Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent.
• Drive the annual performance and incentive planning and review process.
• Partner with hiring managers to assess talent needs.
• Manage light to moderate employee relations issues to closure and escalate to VP HR where necessary.
• Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business leaders.
• Process and maintain organization and associate updates in IssueTrak, SAP, and SharePoint to ensure that reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current.
• Analyze Human Resources key metrics (turnover, exit interviews, days to fill positions, cost per hire) and utilize data for process improvements.
• Partner with management to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position.
• Answer general HR questions and resolves issues in a timely manner.
• Drive other special projects where needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 4 to 5 years of Human Resources experience
• Excellent coaching skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment a must
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Results-orientation and time management skills
• Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The Nielsen Company - 19 months ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...