Provides consulting and analytical support for a full range of HR services including organization development, employee relations, compensation and recruitment. Ensures organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure and culture with business strategies. Participates in the establishment of plans to effectively communicate business strategies and objectives and implements change initiatives designed to support those goals. Continuously assesses and monitors the organization's progress toward attaining short and long term objectives, and designs and implements programs and processes to further those goals.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of related human resources experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong process facilitation and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated basic competency in most human resources specialty areas
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...