Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope - Provide support to the Senior Director of Talent Optimization and Director of Learning and Development for Ralph Lauren Retail Group (RLRG) with administrative and organizational needs.
• Maintain heavy internal communication and meeting planning.
• Track and report on open/closed positions for RLRG corporate population for the weekly recruiting update. Partner with Human Resource generalists to ensure that the information is accurate and updates in a timely manner
• Track employee referrals to ensure timely payout of the referral bonus
• Turnover reporting (develop a report to track turnover and regularly maintain/update information quarterly)
• Provide support and assistance with preparation of documents and materials, i.e. Training Manuals, Job Aids, Development Programs, Conferences, Succession Planning
• Post all positions on Applicant Tracking System
• Directly recruit for all coordinator level roles and manager level when directed by the HRD
• Be proactive with researching partnerships such as schools and alumni associations that would be beneficial for RLRG
• Assist in phone screening and scheduling candidates for HRD and hiring manager
• Prepare and distribute confidential materials internally.
• Provide support to Senior Director of Talent Optimization and Director, Learning and Development
• Other duties as assigned.
• College Degree
• 2-4 years Human Resources experience strongly preferred
• Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with HRIS systems
• Well-developed written presentation, organization, and editing skills
• Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills, customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task, work in high pressure environment
• Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
• Proactive and solution oriented
• Demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...