Provides administrative and functional support to the Human Resources
Department. Answers general Human resources related questions regarding
policy, procedures, benefits and record information.
Maintain daily and weekly entry to Kronos and daily sick log.
• Creates weekly hours report and maintains employee time off request.
• Enters personnel actions into the database (e.g. transfers, promotions, new hires, terms, change of address, etc.),
• Monitors HR office supplies and requests approval to replenish when needed to maintain sufficient quantities within the department.
• Responds to routine questions and concerns from employees to ensure that client/staff needs are met.
• Back up for the HR Representative when absent, noting high priority activities and forwarding them quickly to appropriate management members.
• Provides general clerical assistance to HR department, including preparing the New Hire packets, Termination packets, Application packets, etc.
• Performs repetitive clerical tasks such as scanning documents,copying, collating, and distributing mail.
• Perform other incidentals and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
• Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
• Ability to work with various computer programs (Microsoft Office Excel, Word Kronos)
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to adapt to a changing and fast pace environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines
• Good attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including good phone etiquette
• Highly dependable
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Minimum ~ 1 year experience in office environment
• Microsoft Office Excel, Word
• 2 years experience in H.R. office or administrative setting
• High school Diploma or equivalent
Performant Financial Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard