HR Compliance Manager
The HR Compliance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and monitoring all HR compliance activities, including ensuring compliance with all statutory compliance issues (federal, state and local, as well as contractual and licensure requirements) and regulations affecting human resources. The HR Compliance Manager is also responsible for oversight of the HRIS function, including HRIS system maintenance and reporting. This position is also responsible for oversight of the employee and non-employee credentialing process. This includes ensuring we are compliant with all required checks and timeframes, as required by all contracts, licenses and federal, state and local agencies.
• Responsible for the oversight of all HR compliance activities, including the supervision of compliance staff.
• Identify compliance issues affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are aligned accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to staying current with industry changes, creating and leading teams to improve and streamlining compliance systems as needed.
• Implement systems to ensure that all programs meet contractual and licensing requirements related to human resources.
• Act as liaison with external compliance vendors to ensure timeliness of requests, cost-effectiveness, accuracy of information and resolve issues when they arise; this will include analyzing expenditures and preparing RFPs for new vendors on a periodic basic.
• Lead the HR team in the implementation of and compliance with the Eckerd Affirmative Action Plan; this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all practices of Eckerd and the HR department are in compliance with the plan; working with consultants or others identified to ensure the plan stays up to date; oversight of training for program staff.
• Ensure compliance with all background checks and timeframes of those checks, as required by all contracts, licenses, and federal, state and local agencies.
• Provide oversight to the credentialing function, ensuring robust processes are in place to monitor and track all required checks.
• Responsible for the oversight of all HRIS activities, including the supervision of HRIS staff.
• Provide oversight and guidance to the HRIS Specialist with regards to the implementation of new HRIS systems, as well as any system upgrades.
• Ensure that the HR reporting process is efficient and meets the needs of all stakeholders with regards to timeliness of reporting and data being reported.
• Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, providing expertise on those policies and procedures that address HR compliance issues.
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably human resources, business administration, or a related field. Three years of relevant work experience in human resources required. Two years supervisory experience required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 16 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...