The HR Consulting function at FICO is designed to function in a true business partnership capacity. HR Consultants are formally aligned with designated client groups to foster a deep understanding of the client’s unique people challenges and to build appropriate strategies to address them.
This HR Consulting Director role, located at our growing headquarters office in San Jose, California, will partner with senior leaders spanning several business units and functions ranging from product development to P&L leadership to corporate functions. S/he will do so in partnership with HR Consulting peers located at other major FICO offices in the US, India and EMEA.
This role reports directly to the SVP, Chief HR Officer and serves as a member of the senior HR leadership team. As such, the incumbent will contribute significantly in the development and oversight of core HR programs, policies and workflows.
• Effectively consults with business partners in a rapidly changing business environment to provide high quality global human resources solutions.
• Reinforces desired organizational culture and values.
• Addresses leadership development needs with appropriate education and programs.
• Ensures compensation and performance management programs are well-executed and aligned with business objectives.
• Directs business restructure actions to provide for organization effectiveness, legally defensible selection decisions, and effective communications.
• Leads annual talent management and people planning efforts.
• 10+ years of HR consulting experience, preferably including a software or technology company setting with global operations, and across all major domain areas including people planning, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation administration, organizational design, HR compliance, management reporting, talent management and leadership development.
• Demonstrated effectiveness serving as a trusted advisor, crafting high value HR solutions designed to meeting unique customer needs while maintaining alignment with the larger company’s core values and programs.
• Proven leadership skills, including decision facilitation, influencing and change management.
• Hands-on work style, coupled with highly effective project management, time management and results-orientation skills.
• Highly collaborative – able to work well with other HR and client leaders to achieve goals.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical, data-driven decision-style with a strong grasp of MS Office applications.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Human Resources Management. Masters degree in business, organizational development or industrial psychology desirable.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...