This position is responsible for writing and editing content for HR Performance Solutions' monthly newsletters, blogs, and whitepapers – as well as articles placed in third party publications. The target market for this content consists of 1,500 – 3,000 HR professionals that are familiar with or regularly use HR Performance Solutions' performance management and salary administration online applications and look to us for expertise. Third party articles will be read by thousands of potential customers in a wide variety of industries. The content will be mostly focused around performance management and salary administration, but other areas of HR will also be covered. This position will also have the opportunity to make a positive impact related to content on the HR Performance Solutions' website and other key marketing content as needed. This position requires a dynamic combination of HR knowledge, professional writing ability, and strategic marketing expertise.
1. Plans, develops and implements effective, competitive and strategic human resource content.
2. Ensures human resource content and policies are consistent with current HR trends and laws.
3. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation, and updates products to ensure compliance.
4. Maintains knowledge of compensation trends, performance management trends, and recommends updates to products and consulting practices to ensure the HR Performance Solutions' competitive position in the market.
5. Creates monthly People Pay Performance Newsletter, writes whitepapers, and edits bi-monthly Legal Updates, and writes and coordinates HR Performance Solutions' blog posts.
6. Ensures regular delivery of HR content to HR Performance Solutions staff and to both existing and prospective clients.
7. Writes content for educational webinars on relevant HR topics and presents webinars on a quarterly basis for clients.
8. Provides input for Performance Pro, Compease, and HR Suite applications for new and existing clients.
9. Responsible for contributing to online marketing activities for core products.
10. Participates in discussions and implementation of social media strategies to effectively utilize Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages to drive SEO results.
11. Ensures that website content is refreshed regularly (including content prepared for regular publications) and synced with key search terms identified as part of the SEO strategy.
12. Maintain knowledge of MCUL & Affiliates policies, procedures and all products sold by this position.
13. Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Content is delivered in a timely manner, is relevant for clients and subscribers, and drives traffic to the HR Performance Solutions website. Continually expands knowledge of HR Performance Solutions' products and services and effectively ties the use of these products into the content strategy. Stays current on changes in HR policies and procedures. Offers ideas that improve the strategy around all content that is rolled out to current and potential clients. The organization's professional reputation is high as it relates to the content that we provide to the market.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in business, human resource management or related field, or equivalent experience and education. MBA with an emphasis in Human Resources is a plus.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Professional certification in human resource management is preferred (PHR, SPHR). Three to seven years of progressive experience in human resources related position.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Thorough knowledge of: human resource policies and practices; talent management including performance management, compensation planning, and related areas; current compensation policies, programs, and market research; state and federal regulations related to compensation decisions, FLSA determinations, and required records.Knowledge of marketing and social media (FB, Twitter, and LinkedIn) strategies.Working knowledge of current blog tools and trends.Ability to organize, coordinate, and direct projects. Strong oral and written communication abilities. Solid analytical technical skills. Ability to solve problems, use related software applications, gather data and prepare reports. Ability to plan, develop, and write policies and procedures. Good presentation skills.
HR Performance Solutions is focused on helping companies more effectively handle their people related functions. We help businesses increase...