Job Title: |
HR Coordinator Deck & Engine
Area of Interest:
Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90,000 employees worldwide operating 100 ships and produces over $15 billion in revenues. At any given time, there are over 270,000 people cruising with Carnival. Carnival Corporation owns a number of different cruise lines and has become the largest corporation in the cruise industry. Carnival’s portfolio of 10 leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in southern Europe; Iberocruceros in Spain, and P&O Cruises in Australia.
Come join our Shipboard Human Resources Team! As the HR Coordinator of Deck and Engine you are responsible for assisting in the certification and documentation of Seafarers.
Carnival Cruise Lines is the best-known cruise brand in North America and the most profitable in the world. The leader in the contemporary cruise sector, Carnival operates 23 ships which are expected to carry a record 4.1 million passengers this year - the most in the cruise industry.
• Responsible to ensure all D&E Officers confirmation upon prior Shipboard assignment;
• Responsible to set contract condition and payroll information for all D&E Officers;
• Responsible to send the digital copy of the contract on board and review contract details upon reception from the ship
• Responsible for filing all Officers documents
• Coordinate with D&E Managers the training schedule for the Officers and follow up their attendance through the training centers and follow up on the
• Reconciliation of T&E for Shipboard Officers for their SON/SOFF and training
• Responsible to generate and follow up on documents/certificate expiration dates and follow up on reminder/renewal process
• Assist others in department when needed
• Follow up with Officers and Petty Officers
• Proven track record of successful office administrative support
• Proficiency with MS Office and information systems
• High School Diploma
• Ability to coordinate and keep track of multiple activities at the same time without making errors
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits as a member of the Carnival Team:
• We have an industry leading benefits program that includes a comprehensive healthcare program and a dental care plan
• The Company provides the benefit of a 401(k) plan effective from your first day of eligible employment. We also offer a generous company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
• Camp Carnival, accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, is our on-site preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation. Camp Carnival also provides a drop-in program for those unexpected childcare conflicts
• Club Carnival, our on-site Health & Wellness Center, provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, resident massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
• Carnival also offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program which allows employees to receive up to 75 percent off tuition costs for their company related professional career development
• We also provide membership to Space Coast Credit Union and we have an on-site cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch
• We provide an Employee Stock Purchase plan for eligible employees to purchase Carnival Corporation Common Stock at a discount
• We also offer our employees Paid Time Off, Sick Time and paid holidays
• We also offer our employees company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
• Carnival is delighted to offer two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas,...