Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- Provides administrative support to site human resources department performing routine clerical, administrative and project tasks, responding to inquiries and greeting visitors
- Offers excellent customer service as the first contact to employees, non-employees and managers
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate with some college or technical training
- Experienced in Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Experinece in PowerPoint and Desktop Publisher preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of clerical experience preferranly in an HR department
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- KRONOS knowledge including report function and with mainframe HR systems lke PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft Query Manager a plus
- Excellent communication, strong computer skills, demonstration of confidentiality, ability to prioritize, self starter, resourceful, ability to function independently and attention to detail
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position 24 hours per week
- Day shift 7:30A-4P
- Non contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 18 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...