Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim management, performance improvement and business advisory services. A&M delivers specialist operational, consulting and industry expertise to management and investors seeking to accelerate performance, overcome challenges and maximize value across the corporate and investment lifecycles. Founded in 1983, the firm is known for its distinctive restructuring heritage, hands-on approach and relentless focus on execution and results. With more than 2,000 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, A&M excels at leadership, problem solving and value creation.
Alvarez & Marsal is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join the corporate Human Resources team. The HR Coordinator will be working directly with the Senior Human Resources Manager and Global HR Generalists on all administrative functions related to on/off-boarding, HR reporting and special projects as requested.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completing new hire paperwork (background checks, I-9 forms, offer letters, etc.);
- Data entry into various HR systems;
- Reporting on on/off boarding metrics;
- Administrative support (creating, storing and managing documents into Share-point);
- Assisting and maintaining immigration/visa request;
- Filtering all on-boarding questions for new hires;
- Ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Eager to learn
- Willingness to work in fast paced environment
- Experience with Sharepoint a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (must know excel, power-point and familiarity with Outlook)