Backops ( www.backops.co ) is a recently venture backed SaaS-based tech firm providing integrated back office solutions to early stage funded startups.
This position is for an HR Manager for multiple small companies. You will be responsible for the following:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Administer Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all clients supported.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Onboard all new hires and represent the company in a professional and positive manner
- Manage the HR Portal, assisting with a conversion from one program to another including accurate input of new hire data and employee changes while coordinating with payroll
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws as well as company policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- BS or BA degree
- PHR preferred
- Preferred 2-5 years of HR experience
- Payroll experience a plus
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understands California employment regulations and laws
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to exercise effective judgment and creativity to changing needs and situations