*This is a 6-month defined term position.
Primary focus is providing complex administrative support for HR Talent Acquisition team. Works under limited supervision with general instructions given on new assignments.
• Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and hiring teams, book travel arrangements, maintain applicant tracking using VURV (ATS).
• Creation of staffing metrics reports on a regular basis and frequent ad-hoc reporting.
• Responsible for conducting orientation and on-boarding new hires: collect HR paperwork; review benefit enrollment; enter new hire data into PeopleSoft and process with Payroll.
• Manage I-9, AA documentation to ensure compliance
• Additional HR Projects as assigned in staffing
• Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
• Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are frequent within and outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
• Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
• Viewed as key functional resource.
• Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
• Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
• Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
• Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information.
• Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology)
· Typical minimum education and experience required is a Two-year AA degree and 4 years of related experience supporting a Talent Acquisition department, Boston Scientific experience preferred.
· In-depth expertise in company’s core hardware and software package (i.e. creating formulas and macros and working with multiple worksheets in Excel; producing advanced screen shows in PowerPoint; inserting graphics, charts and tables in Word; creating forms, queries and reports in Access).
· Complete understanding of the administrative and departmental/technical aspects of the job and their practical applications to problems and situations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide exceptional customer support to business functions and candidates.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 7 months ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...