Performs day-to-day operational support for all functions within Human Resources and HRIS administration for the Broad population. Maintains knowledge and understanding of current HR practices, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Tier 1 support for Broad population on routine inquiries originating from walk-ins, tickets and general HR phone line calls. Includes monitoring of and response to.
• Primary administrator for hiring and appointment authorization process including creation of new requisitions in ATS, administration of authorization process tickets, posting to external sites, collection of required documentation, coordination of selection/authorization process activities and materials for all participating parties, maintenance of data to support multi-functional reporting requirements.
• Facilitate orientation and assimilation program. May conduct Orientation.
• Coordinate appointment extension process.
• Responsible for all aspects of HRIS data maintenance for the Broad population throughout life cycle including I9 verification, maintenance of immigration information, , review of data change forms for completeness, accuracy and proper authorization prior to entry and provide appropriate documentation to payroll for processing of payroll related changes within published data entry periods.
• Process employee Qualifying Event benefit plan changes.
• Maintain physical personnel files for Broad population and file documentation to meet compliance requirements and in timely manner.
• Process employment verifications and unemployment claim requests.
• Process and track requests for tuition reimbursement, candidate interview expenses, sign on bonuses, relocation expense and referral bonuses.
• Prepare adhoc and standard reports from HRIS system in support of all HR functions and clients.
• Develop, maintain and distribute organizational charts.
• Assist with maintaining the HR section of the Broad intranet and ESS Portal.
• Assist with maintaining HR shared documents.
• Assist with various HR projects as assigned including open enrollment, performance review, salary planning, learning and development, career fairs and others as needed.
• Provide general HR administrative support to all HR functions including schedule meetings, order supplies, creation of presentations, typing of meeting notes
• Other duties as requested.
• Bachelor degree preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant HR administrative experience preferred; Benefit experience a plus.
• Advance skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with ADP Enterprise v5 and Virtual Edge (preferred) or similar HRIS/ATS application required.
• Must be detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational skills in support of ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
• Have outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with an ability to handle sensitive situations. Confidentiality at all times is a must.
• Work independently, interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other functions.
Broad will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity
Broad Institute - 17 months ago