The HR Coordinator provides a broad range of support services for the Human Resources department including areas in performance management, training and development, compensation and a strong focus on the recruiting function.
Specific duties include:
• Composes and/or updates job descriptions and postings. Places job postings on appropriate sites and updates as necessary.
• Schedules phone interviews for HR and hiring managers.
• Coordinates on-site interview schedules and is the candidate’s point of contact throughout their schedule, resolving any last minute scheduling conflicts.
• Contacts references on selected candidates, prepares notes and provides feedback to hiring manager and HR Business Partner.
• Prepares offer letters and internal paperwork and submits for processing.
• Updates LinkedIn with appropriate content to increase engagement among followers.
• Coordinates bi-weekly new hire orientations and onboarding programs for new employees, including Buddy program, scheduling new hire breakfasts, new hire survey administration, and coordination of The Burlington Ambassadors program, etc.
• Provide support and assistance on HR Department projects and initiatives such as the performance management process, compensation process, system related upgrades and maintenance, etc.
• Administer and coordinate Tuition Reimbursement and internal training and development programs.
A Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience is required. This individual will model Burton’s Vision, Values and Commitments, professionalism and a positive approach regarding general behavior.