What We Are Searching For:
Do you have an interest in Human Resources and a passion to use your superb communication skills? We have just opportunity for you! In this role you will have the chance to showcase your ability to prioritize tasks and projects, provide top notch customer service serving as a first point of contact for the HR Team, and demonstrate your strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will also have an easy going personality with strong verbal and written skills, a team spirit, and know how to use discretion on when to act independently and when to ask for guidance and/or assistance.
Here is How You Would Support MedAmerica:
- Provide administrative support to the HR team (including but not limited to, packet production, personnel records management and expense reimbursement)
- Help manage the Wellness, Employee Assistance, Training and Development, and other employee programs
- Provide meeting and program support to the MedAmerica management team and subcommittees including scheduling, catering, room setup, packet production and meeting minutes
- Serve as primary back-up receptionist
- Help edit, update and post handbooks and other reference materials
- Conduct research and analysis regarding labor laws and HR practices
- Function as a contact person in assisting employees to the appropriate sources
- Conduct HR Orientations for new hires, as requested
- Special projects as requested
Key Competencies / Qualifications:
- 4 year college degree, HR concentration preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative work experience.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Easy going personality with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Intuitive people skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple tasks, and to work as a team member in a collaborative and participatory manner, and to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and use good judgment
- Ability to edit and proofread own work and that of others.
- Demonstrated self-learner interested in continued professional development and personal growth.
Why Work For MedAmerica?
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Voted a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” eight years in a row.
- Located in Emeryville overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
- Offers a friendly, stimulating, and business casual work atmosphere.
- Competitive benefits package: including complimentary fitness center, dependent care plan, medical flexible spending account, 401k program (including a very generous company match), medical, dental, vision, prescription, long term disability, and life insurance just to name a few.
CEP America - 9 months ago