Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2013. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office
Canon is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator, to join our Payroll team. The incumbent will be responsible for helping to keep all employee data accurate and current in Peoplesoft, for Canon Americas.
- Process and input data for all new hires, promotions, and equity adjustments for Canon Americas employees
- Process and input data of all supervisor changes, account code changes, and data changes for Canon Americas employees
- Process and input data of all terminations, severance agreements, and salary changes for Canon Americas employees
- Process and input data of all benefit changes and leaves of absence for Canon Americas employees
- High School Diploma
- Data entry experience
- Must have the ability to keep information with the upmost confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Payroll systems is a plus, as well as experience working with Microsoft Office
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...